Black Labrador Retriever – Sir Guinness Stoutheart, the dog-joy of my life. HE provides countless hours of companionship, is very loyal and loving. If you are a Black Labrador Retriever owner you already know what a great dog and faithful companion they are.
Black dog waits.
Tennis ball clutched in waiting jaws.
Drool defines you.
Just a Haiku about my 5-year-old Black Lab named Guinness.
This Haiku encompasses his totality.
Totally Black Labish
He is Black.
He always carries a tennis ball.
He always drools with a tennis ball clutched in his jaws.
His life is waiting for someone to throw the tennis balls as he drools down his black face
Please Check our other Posts:
- How smart is a Black Lab?
- Does a shock collar work?
- Shopping to outfit a new Puppy
- Gifts for Black Lab lovers
- Why do Black Labs shed so much?
- What is the best food for a Black Lab puppy?
- Black Lab is a Naughty Dog!